Montenegro Sailing | Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik
Montenegro Sailing from SGD $1,799 per person
Trip prices DO NOT include international airfare & airport taxes.
Sail the Adriatic with this 8-day Montenegro tour, conveniently starting and ending in Dubrovnik. Witness the dramatic scenery and impressive Balkan landscapes as you move south along the Dalmatian coast, checking out an ancient fishing village, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and some of the area’s nicest beaches for swimming, snorkelling, or simply relaxing. If you want to get some dancing in, make sure to save some energy for Budva - known as the regional capital of nightlife – because you’ll need it!
Arrive in time for a 4pm welcome meeting and safety briefing. Spend the night in Croatian waters.
Spend a full day sailing south to Herceg Novi, Montenegro. The best beaches in this scenic area are only accessible by boat.
Sail to the Budva Riviera. Explore some of the most beautiful beaches in the area, nestled beneath the cliffs of Spas Hill. Well-known as the regional capital of nightlife, there no shortage of clubs along the seaside promenade.
Enjoy a day for snorkelling and swimming in the crystal-clear waters near the village of Bigovo. Enjoy the feel of this ancient fishing village.
Continue sailing to the ancient Mediterranean port of Kotor. Part of a World Heritage Site, enjoy the limestone cliffs overhanging this submerged river canyon.
Enjoy the town of Tivat. Opt to visit the city, the botanical gardens or a number of monuments. or just continue relaxing on its gorgeous sandy beaches.
Sail back to Dubrovnik and stop by the dramatic city walls for a photo op.
Depart after breakfast.
Is this tour for me?
Travel Style Marine
Small-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
Service Level Standard
Comfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
Physical Rating 3 - Average
Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
Trip Type Small Group
Small group experience; Max 8.
Price per person in US dollars
- SGD 1,799 ~ Adult Twin
- Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
- Fully licensed skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Accommodations 4 twin/double bed cabins, 3 bathrooms, 2 showers (7 nts).
- Meals No meals included; allow USD 250-325 for meals not included. Basic items on board will be covered by a food kitty of about USD 80 per person.
- Transportation 15m (52 ft) sailing yacht.
- Thu, 26 Apr - Thu, 03 May, 2018 $1799 Standard Double
- Thu, 03 May - Thu, 10 May $1799 Standard Double
- Thu, 31 May - Thu, 07 Jun $1799 Standard Double
- Thu, 07 Jun - Thu, 14 Jun $1799 Standard Double
- Thu, 14 Jun - Thu, 21 Jun $1799 Standard Double
- Thu, 05 Jul - Thu, 12 Jul $1959 Standard Double
- Thu, 12 Jul - Thu, 19 Jul $1959 Standard Double
- Thu, 19 Jul - Thu, 26 Jul $1959 Standard Double
- Thu, 09 Aug - Thu, 16 Aug $1959 Standard Double
- Thu, 16 Aug - Thu, 23 Aug $1959 Standard Double
- Thu, 23 Aug - Thu, 30 Aug $1879 Standard Double
- Thu, 30 Aug - Thu, 06 Sep $1879 Standard Double
- Thu, 06 Sep - Thu, 13 Sep $1879 Standard Double
- Thu, 13 Sep - Thu, 20 Sep $1879 Standard Double
- Thu, 20 Sep - Thu, 27 Sep $1799 Standard Double
- Thu, 27 Sep - Thu, 04 Oct $1799 Standard Double
- Thu, 04 Oct - Thu, 11 Oct, 2018 $1799 Standard Double